The Queenie Foundation is a grass roots animal rights organization that works for the protection of all animals.
Top issues include:
Connecticut coordinator for
International Homeless Animals' Day
Promoting a Vegan/Cruelty-Free
Compassion for Animals
: A program focused at children and adolescents to interrupt the animal abuse/child abuse/adult violent behavior link.
Companion Animal Adoption Information
In addition to companion animals and animals raised for food (including fish and shellfish), we believe that all other animals deserve to live free from suffering and exploitation. This includes, but is not limited to, animals used in laboratories for research, puppy mill dogs, wild animals that fall prey to hunters, trappers, and the fur industry, animals that loose their habitat because of human expansion in every form, the rodeo, the circus, dog fighting and cockfighting.
We hope you will find our website informative and enlightening.
The Queenie Foundation Recommends
- The Cat Who Came for Christmas by Cleveland Amory
- The Cat and The Curmudgeon by Cleveland Amory
- The Best Cat Ever by Cleveland Amory
- Ranch of Dreams by Cleveland Amory
- Nim Chimpsky: The Chimp Who Would Be Human by Elizabeth Hess
- When Elephants Weep: The Emotional Lives of Animals by Jeffrey Masson and Susan Mc Carthy
- Dogs Never Lie About Love by Jeffrey Masson
- Successful Dog Adoption by Sue Sternberg
- Seal Wars by Paul Watson Animal
- Experimentation: A Harvest of Shame by Moneim A. Fadali, MD